Re[2]: [at-l] HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK

--
In a message dated 02/17/03 9:45:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> Altogether a most fascinating, beautiful and delightful time of year.

True.  Made all the more so by all the neighborhood kids building a snow fort
in my yard with my daughter and moving about half the snow I had already
removed from the drive back on to it (three times to be exact).

But it's finally all clear again and, if the governor lifts the state of
emergency and the city lifts the driving ban so the buses can run, I get to
go to work tomorrow.

Black&blue