[at-l] (Guest Post) I want to hike southbound but don't know when to do it

If you read some of the trail journals you'll see that the concern about
cold and snow are real. Not necessarily in the GSMNP but on the trail from
Springer north. With all the snow and cold this year have had so far you'd
probably be advised to assume it will snow but only the Lord knows for sure
what will happen.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"