[at-l] Lipton question...

--
=0D
FELIX writes,=0D
"I have some Lipton meals...LEFT OVER FROM MY HIKE...are they still good?=
=0D
(This is the hike from '98, mind ya)"=0D
=0D
=0D
Well, maybe you could box frame a couple of varieties of the Liptons. Hang =
the frame on the wall of your log home as a reminder of your wonderful SOBO=
 journey. But eat the stuff? Well, probably a little chancy. Sure, the litt=
le noodles and tasty powder are sealed in a package and you are certainly l=
ikely to survive any five year post hike consumption. But why? My vote is: =
the food is old and should be chucked -- not upchucked. Amber.
--
[ IMSTP.gif of type image/gif deleted ]