[at-l] maildrops

I planned on a couple of weeks on the theory that it's far better to be too
early than too late. Even when I was running a week late myself, the Post
Offices always had saved my packages until I arrived.

 My 11-year-old grandson insisted on having his Dad send him his watch. We were
 well past the post office when it finally arrived. But the Connecticut Post
 Office held the package for another three months before sending it back.

 Weary