[at-l] another stove question

--
In a message dated 2/17/2003 7:43:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
atrailhiker@adelphia.net writes:

> I don't see too many people talking about esbit tabs, is there a reason?
> Even though I love my tin can stove, the esbit tabs and their stove seems
> so appropriate.

In a message dated 2/17/2003 7:43:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
atrailhiker@adelphia.net writes:

> I don't see too many people talking about esbit tabs, is there a reason?
> Even though I love my tin can stove, the esbit tabs and their stove seems
> so appropriate.

I am bringing Esbit tabs on my thruhike too.
Maybe use them for breakfast. Alcohol for dinner. Just turn your pepsi can
stove
over & set the tab on it (I have a small alum piece I set on the stove bottom
protect it).
They are also good emergency fire starters.

hotdog