[at-l] International AT

This just in...

Funds to complete Pinhoti Trail approved
Published February 16. 2003 1:26PM

<snip>
The bill also calls for $400,000 to complete the Pinhoti Trail. Once
completed, the trail would allow a person to hike for about six months
from Waldo, in Talladega County, to Maine.
<snip>

You might need to cut and paste the url

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?Date=20030216&Category=APN&ArtNo=302160662&Ref=AR

Steve