[at-l] Poll

--
"Okay, it's a Sunday and who has hiking gear laying out in
their living room right now?"
You mean we're only supposed to do that on a Sunday, Datto?
Sewing room: summer sleeping bags in progress, some new patches getting sewn
on my daypack
Kitchen: Pocket Rocket and MSR pot on the sideboard, I'm making coffee, soup,
and veggies every day while I see how many 'cooks' I get out of each fuel
canister (42 is the average, oddly...) Dehydrator is the permanent dining
table centerpiece. I'm thinking of decoupaging flowers on it.
Kid's room: two winter bags and thermarests, because they broke the bunkbed
Friday, and I'm not Norm.
Guest room: My old Mt Washington pack is lying in state on the bed, while I
lust over gear catalogs.
Living room: Clean... I even used that noisy plug-in dirt sucking-up thingy.
TJ