[at-l] Oxymoron OT

--
In a message dated 2/15/2003 1:41:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nealb@midlandstech.com writes:

> I have heard it told as a joke, and I have heard older people say it for
> real.  "Hell son, there wasn't a damn bit of Civilness in it."  Which is
> why
> some people are still fighting it.

Reminds me of some of my favorite oxymorons:
- Civil war
- Civil litigation (Pah-leease!)
- Jumbo Shrimp
- Good Grief
- Fresh Frozen
- Act naturally
- Military intelligence
- tight slacks
- pretty ugly
- same difference

And, I could add "gourmet Chinese" to the list, but alas, it's not an
oxymoron....The Boy owns one.

I'm bored this morning, folks, and the coffee's kicking in!

Kelly