[at-l] Vortexes

Went on a mission tonight -- to find a laundromat with a
front loading washing machine where I could wash my
sleeping bag. Yes, It's Saturday night and I ain't got
nobody. Have a sleeping bag and I just got paid.

Low and behold! A laundromat with a bar and gambling! Ha!
Only in Nevada. And here I thought that laundromat with the
restaurant in Millinocket was the cat's meow.

Whew. Good thing this gambling/drinking/laundromat isn't on
the Trail. Don't tell Pennsylvania or they'll have one up
in a jiffy.

Datto

PS: Some lady in the laundromat hit the jackpot on the 5
cent video poker machines and won $2,084 while I was there.
A whole bunch of slightly tanked women in polyester pants
high fiving each other. I was cracking up.