[at-l] Re: Cabin Fever?

--
In a message dated 2/15/2003 11:18:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> Sweet, just go ahead and add to her doubt!

What, would you have me sugar coat my opinion?  You can do that if you feel
it's appropriate, but instead it appears you'd rather jump on me for mine.

> If she didn't have ambivalence, I'd be very pessimistic for her
> chance of making it as far as Fontana.

And just why is that?

I've never felt ambivalent about a thru-hike.  I knew before I left it's what
I wanted to do more than anything else.  If my job or bank account were more
important, I would have stayed home.

Sly