Re[2]: [at-l] attacks "on-list" versus off

>"...Anyway, it's like being threatened on the trail.... Tell people about it.
>It may stop it from happening to someone else."

In 65 years of being on trails, I have yet to find anything that approaches the
level of attacks that from time to time I experience on this list. Sadly, often
these attacks are from people who usually post only constructive posts on gear,
shuttles and such. And who as a result are widely praised.

 I think we need to heed that great American philosopher, Pogo, who observed,
 "we have met the enemy and he is us."

 Weary