[at-l] Thanks

Folks, I have been a member of this list off and on since 1996, and it just
keeps getting better (some recent threads notwithstanding.)

A few days ago I asked for resources for women hikers. I was inundated with
Thank you especially to the several women who wrote, basically, 'have her
write to me personally.' (You know who you are. Thank you.)

I am ordering Maine Rose's book from the ATC, and I'm going to try to have
my wife join the yahoogroups womenhikers list, which was highly recommended
by so many of you.

Thanks again, and Happy Trails.

Ken
Big Cranky