[at-l] Ground covers

Hi POG!

thanks for this tip about Into the Wind.  I've ordered stuff from them
before (for my church actually) and have been in their store in Boulder,
but didn't know they carried the Tyvek.  Wouldn't have even thought to
look there for it.  I used to have a builder friend back in VA, but
haven't made those connections yet up here.

My friend Barb (who was hiking with me into the PA Ruck last year) has
made me a Tyvek rain suit.  I haven't tried it out in the rain yet.

suZ

KarenS62@aol.com wrote:
You can use the housewrap weight - throw it in a washing machine without
soap a couple of times to soften it up and make it less noisy. The other
alternative is to purchase a ocuple of yards from Into The Wind - it is
a lighter weight, softer and quieter version.