[at-l] this smells

I have studied this concept and know the difference. I encourage
you to actually meet some hikers before spouting forth, exposing
your inexperience with such concepts.  Until then, you might
wish to rent "Barber Shop" which includes an introductory
lecture on this concept.

BTW, are you in the "hater" or the "lover" column?

Bill...

So, say Bill, what did you do when you actually met some real hikers?
Perhaps attempt to entice them to share you Blue Kazoo?  Probably.  You
are simply beyond my contempt.

Jack