[at-l] The Perfect Swarm

I noticed a good number in that area, and also in the grassy areas of
the Shenandoah Nat'l Park - found a bunch on me when we sat down to eat
lunch in a nice, grassed area under a big tree . . .

thru-thinker

Richard Ehli wrote:

> --
> I don't know whether it was the temperature, the place, the phase of the =
moon , allignment of the planets or what but Tick Central for me in 2001 wa=
s the first camp north of the James River, Johns Hollow Shelter. As I walke=
d into the campsite, I  was warned to check for ticks. Sure enough, I found=
 three on me before I had a chance to hoist the pack off my shoulders. Anyo=
ne else run into a problem there?