Re[2]: [at-l] DataBook Issue

I am guessing that this means that no one can just let it go.

Dawg

-----Original Message-----
From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Bob C.
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 6:23 PM
To: Snodrog5@aol.com
Cc: DataBook97@aol.com; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re[2]: [at-l] DataBook Issue

>"... want to thank Ryan for giving us a list where such discussions are

>allowed," says TJ, who apparently hasn't read Ryan's message that,
>"This thread stops now."

Though I'm in favor of free discussion, debate over copyright law by
people with little or no experience with copyright laws is not terribly
useful. This is a terribly complex area of law. I happen to think this
is a pretty obvious case. There has been no violation. But I wouldn't
bet my house on it.

Weary