Re[2]: OT[at-l] RE: Bringing your pack on the airplane

My elementary school NC History book showed a map of the Confederacy with
Virginia _not_ in it. Somehow, it never seemed to explain all of those
battles "up north", especially when the fall of Richmond led to the end of
the War. Of course NC taught the 3 R's: Readin', Ritin' and Road to Richmond.

Of course, it seems that only Southerners are still caught up by events of
140 years ago as if it were current events. I am really looking forward to
a special election in Georgia to decide which of 2 ugly flags are to grace
our state - as if we didn't have anything better to do. Like buy more duct
tape!

OrangeBug