[at-l] ticks

--
when I hiked in 2000, I had a tick problem.  21 ticks in 3 days.  as I was =
strolling through the Walmart in Pearisburg, I felt three ticks trekking ac=
ross my back.  So, I bought a flea and tick collar, and a bottle of frontli=
ne.  My face was numb for a few days, but the ticks stayed away.  Now if on=
ly I could get rid of those darn hallucinations...

-cheeseburger