[at-l] Shutterfly.com

I just got my first order back from Shutterfly.com. I uploaded my digital p=
ictures and they sent me prints that are comparable to my 35mm prints - eve=
n better, actually. The cost is pretty comparable with what I could get at =
KMart or one of those types of development services, when i take into accou=
nt that I always end up throwing out a few pictures from each roll. I only =
had to get the ones I wanted print copies of printed, and they threw in a b=
unch of free 4x6 prints as a sign up offer.

I'll keep using their service and can recommend it to anyone going the digi=
tal route.

POG