[at-l] this smells

At least the title of the thread is accurate.

I hope that your future little hiker will be given the
opportunity to see how immature name calling, cussing and temper
tantums appear. Sometimes, our best contribution to society is
to be an excellent  "bad example"

At the bottom of each message (well below instruction on how to
unsubscribe) is the reminder "Stay on topic!" I understand this
to mean that we talk trail, not barn yard speach or personal
attacks. The discussion on copyrights and 1993 Databooks was
leading to such off topic verbage, particularly with namecalling
of "haters" to describe most of this list. I had hoped to
caution the list that we were going off topic without further
word-shed. "Blessed are the peacemakers, as they get killed
first in the crossfire and let the rest of us have a good
fight."

I hope your future little hiker will have the opportunity to
stay on topic, learning how there are far more trail angels
while also knowing that other categories stalk the trail of
life.

Bill...