[at-l] Summer Bags

Polar Fleece.

Make your own for about $4.00 a yard or follow StoveStompers lead:

http://www.litebackpacker.com/liner-quilt/index.html

I made mine from scratch and a little bit roomier than his.  Mine cost
about $25.00 with the zipper and draw cord.  I got a better quality of
fleece than the blanket he describes from my local fabric store . . . but
Wallyworld also sells piece goods of fleece too.

Bushwacker