[at-l] I hate ticks!

But the nasty truth is that no one does those body checks routinely. I've
heard of it referred to as "redneck foreplay." Yet, I've not found any
rednecks willing to help check out my body, including myself.

What probably works better is to plan on a bandana/sponge bath at least
every two days. The light scrubbing action should disengage any tick that
hasn't had the chance to burrow in and become a nuisance. If you do find a
tick that has gotten intimate with you, then you get to make the decisions
like VCat. Personally, I'd take the single dose of Doxycycline without
concern of creating superbugs or causing esophageal candidiasis - it is
just too unlikely to occur with a single dose.

OrangeBug