[at-l] Ultralight camera tripid

--
In a message dated 2/11/2003 2:21:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
datto_atl2@yahoo.com writes:

> This is the model of lightweight camera tripod I used on my
> AT thru-hike -- I did use the velcro strap around a tree
> several times too in low light situations as well as for
> group shots I was in &for self-portraits:
>
> http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=226&;
> prrfnbr=787
>
> Datto

I have been using the ultrapod I & Ultrapod II for years, they are both
great.
I use the lighter Ultrapod I more, since I usually use a point & shoot
camera.
When I use my SLR camera, or small movie camera, I use the Ultrapod II
(it holds a heavier camera). I use the velcro strap all the time to get trail
pictures
of myself (hook to a branch, when no one else is around).

Russ
<A HREF="www.trailjournals.com/hotdog">www.trailjournals.com/hotdog</A>