[at-l] GMC Barn Fire

--

I stopped by the Green Mountain Club headquarters yesterday.

http://www.greenmountainclub.org/

The barn was gutted by fire in Feb. The store was closed and no one around.=
 I had wanted to use the snowshoeing trails out back but went on to Stowe, =
VT instead. Had a wonderful weekend snowshoeing with views of Mt. Mansfield=
. Hiked thru Smugglers Notch and watched the ice climbers.

Raggs