[at-l] Water Purification Issues

I think there was another survey . . . for what it is worth, long term I
think the carbon filter on our home water tap that removes chlorine and
other stuff probably is more important to my long term health than
anything I do or do not do in the woods.  Again, personal medical
history is important (i.e., if you have any immune systems weaknesses,
etc.); but with that caveat, I'm with Weary.  Be careful around farm
areas and areas where you cannot be sure that there are no farms or
homes above the water source, use a bit of good sense re washing your
own hands after using the bathroom, and have a good hike! :)

thru-thinker