Re[2]: [at-l] Water Purification Issues

Jim, I am glad to hear you are familiar and satisfied with your
water filter.

Do you mind if I grab a handful of your GORP? Would you like
some of my GORP? Wanna shake hands? Would you hand me that
Ziplock of TP?

I think you are much more likely to get ill from being social
than you will from drinking water. I hope you are as fastitious
dealing with direct fecal/oral contamination as you are with
water diluted pathogens.

Bill...