[at-l] Re: Packs

Holey moley. That's a big pack. I've not used that Aether but I have used t=
he 60 and it fits quite well and carries what I need. As always you should =
try the pack on fully loaded before you buy it. Do you really think you nee=
d such a large pack? Even when I was traveling relatively heavy I didn't ne=
ed that much space. If I were goin to do a long distance AT hike with an Os=
prey pack the Aether 60 would do quite well. Remember there are relatively =
few places where you have to carry more than 4-5 days of food and in those =
places there are ways to pack to make the ultimate use of the space you hav=
e.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **
**        Ultralight backpacker   http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **