Re[2]: [at-l] Cost to Enter National Parks may go up...

Republican bashing = liberal bashing = trolling

No flavor of bashing is particularly useful nor interesting.
Unfair comments are "yellow" and ignore the multiple ways to
observe an issue. The issue of user fees has been floated under
the past 3 Presidents / both parties. The rumor of admission
fees for the AT is nothing more or less than a trolling line.

You bit the line, liked the flavor and tossed your own troll
line.

Bill...