[at-l] Trail surveys re waterborne illness.

Trail surveys regarding health problems, that I'm aware of, have their own
problem.  Thru-Hikers are interviewed at either terminus - - after all, the=
have proven they qualify for the title of =93Thru-Hiker.=94  The problem is=
,
people who aborted their thru-hike attempt due to illness are not being
counted.  We also don=92t know how many of the people surveyed are simply
asymptomatic, or asymptomatic until after the survey is answered.

Steve

http://join.msn.com/?page=3Dfeatures/featuredemail