[at-l] THANK YOUUUUUUU, *R*Y*A*N* !!!!!

--
In a message dated 2/7/2003 6:45:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

> Ten *thousand* times.
> Thanks, Ryan.
> [Thanks, Milt!]

We rarely take time out to thank those who make it all possible.  So thanks,
Toey, for reminding everyone that - there is actually a person behind our
ability to be here.
There is actually a person we should thank, and need to.  Someone who doesn't
get time off to be with us, but who hangs in there, paying for us to be here,
even though he can't take part in or enjoy our fellowship that much.

Thanks for reminding us all that without Ryan .  .   .  we wouldn't be here.

Thank you, Ryan   .  .

Red