From: "Chris Young" <detour74@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: local.at-l
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 9:39 PM
Subject: [at-l] Rangers round up longhorn in park

--

I saw the follwing story in Friday's Chattanooga Times,and thought
I would pass it along.

Rangers round up longhorn in park

"A monkey,an emu,and even peacocks have been dumped in GSMNP. Now
rangers have rounded up a longhorn cow that has apparently been on
the loose for years. The longhorn was first spotted Monday and was
seen at Low Gap on Tuesday heading for the Appalachian Trail.
Rangers tried to herd the cow into a makeshift corral
Wednesday,then tranquilized it with a dart. Park officials have
placed newspaper ads,but no one has claimed the cow"

Detour

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but
still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will
not refuse to do the something that I can do."

Helen Keller