[at-l] Congrats!

--
Wow!  that was some e-card!  Congratulations!  A platinum setting is the best
for an engagement ring, I think.  So TELL ME MORE!!!!!!  When is the big day?
 WHERE is the big day going to take place?  Are you going to do it here, or
in Vermont?  I can picture you barefoot on the beach at sunset in a beautiful
yet simple gown.  Anyhoo, you can't just say you got engaged and leave it at
that, I gotta know details, man, details.

On another note, are you going to be in VT in April, I'm thinking of a trip,
and who better to visit?  I love you and miss you.

Keep on rock'n in the free world,
Kelly