From: "Mary Cameron" <laughingmary@hotmail.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 9:55 AM
Subject: [at-l] Alcohol stove fuel...

My Dad and I recently built two alcohol stoves, and while the fuel type is
listed as methyl alcohol, neither one of us were chemistry majors and I'm
wondering what exactly it is and just how easy is it to locate along the
trail?!?!  Or is there another type of alcohol that can be used as well...?

Thanx a bunch!
Happy trails...