[at-l] American Flag

--
PLEASE...this is not being posted for a debate about peace vs war.

I have several children in the military.  Some time ago, one of them sent me
an American Flag that was flown during a hostile Afghani mission, on 19 July
2002.  It was given to me as a gift along with a Certificate of Authenticity

That same Flag will accompany me on a peaceful hike of the Appalachian Trail
  I hope to display it from time to time.  Chances are the class of 03 will
be hiking during a period of active warfare.

I carry it not for a political statement, but rather a reminder, to me, of
my freedom and the men and women who have served and are serving our country

This is just an FYI....no debate, PLEASE

Soleman