[at-l] Katadyn Micropur tablets

easy now - while I do not personally disagree with the basic point you
are making, go a bit easier with the tone . . . also, many of my clients
are not spending millions on possibly going to ultraviolet disinfection
for their municipal and industrial plants for nothing . . . EPA is in
the middle of a process of trying to phase out
chlorination/dechlorination as the standard for most water disinfection
processes . . . or at least they were on that kick for a number of
years.  Lastly, the whole issue of chronic effects is always a real
screwy one to prove or disprove . . . you always get into those
epidemiological studies where you can prove or not prove just about
anything by playing with the control variables . . .

anyhow, i reckon all I'm saying is that I am personally pretty much with
you, but just with a bit more humility and qualification . . .

clark wright
[thru-thinker]