[at-l] Gregory G Pack?

--
I bought one last week.  Gave me a good excuse to take a hike.  I started out
a little heavy for the pack, about 27 pounds.  I took one of my nephews with
me and carried all the food.  It worked ok the first day but by the end of
the second day it was feelin nice.  I liked it.  I hiked on the Florida trail
so no ups and downs but it felt good and briars everywhere didn't hurt it.
When I got home it weighed 19 pounds and felt like I think it was designed
to.  The moral of the story,  under 25 pounds it is a nice pack.

Clyde