[at-l] My Gear List - HELP!

There is a company that makes a very lightweight nylon "waterskin" that
you can dip into a stream or splashable spring and scoop up about 4
litres of water, carry it back to your campsite/shelter, hang it on a
tree limb or shelter nail, and then pump/pour from.  It essentially is a
coated nylon square, with nylon strings at all four corners which allow
you to create the bag shape . . . anyone recall the name of this useful
product and who carries it?

thru-thinker