[at-l] Some Winter Photos Posted...

--- watuwando2@cs.com wrote:

> You made up for it by sending some beautiful
> pictures!! ;)

Awww..shucks.

Next weekend, I'll try to have a report to send
honest. :-)  (This working Saturday gig is cramping my
outdoor style. Geez..a guy hikes 4 1/2 mos and he
complains because he has to work Saturdays... :D)

The 15th and 16th I am leading a Beginners Winter
Backpack. It was pointed out to me that it is the same
weekend as Valnetine's Day.. Hey..what can be more
romantic than camping in the snow, in the Rockies
no-less, with six people total... :D

=====