[at-l] My Gear List - HELP!

possibly better yet, use Aqua Mira or equivalent during the cold months
['cause it dissolves instantly, even in cold water], and then use
Potable Aqua [with the de-taste tablets] during the warm months ['cause
it dissolves well in warmer water] - that way you get less of a chronic
dose of either iodine or chlorine . . .

thru-thinker