[at-l] Duo fold shit

>"... who's got biodegradable (TP) at a reasonable price?"

All paper is biodegradeable, t or not. The TP that degrades fastest is single
ply Scott, or generic equivalents.

  Those of us who have lived a long time on the rocky, bony coast of Maine with
  its impermeable pockets of marine clays use nothing else if we are wise.

  I have never met a thru hiker who packs out TP -- at least after the first 100
  miles. Nor is it really necessary. Except during extremely dry periods, I
  usually burn mine, bury the residue and cover it with a convenient rock or
  rotted log.

  In dangerous dry periods, I avoid the burning step.

  Weary