[at-l] Layering for cold weather

I know the subject of layering has been covered many
times on the list.

We have been asked to make an oral presentation to a
group of Girl Guide leaders on the subject of layering
and dressing for cold weather. We have quite a bit of
material on the subject and have a lot of winter
experience from our snowshoeing and cross country
skiing, as well as the southern section of our thru
hike.

Could anyone recommend websites that would have
information on some of the newer materials now being
used. I am specifically looking for information with
regard to wicking materials and breathable materials.

Thanks for your help.

MA & PA 99