[at-l] My Gear List - HELP!

You did a good job here. I wonder about the 4 liter platypus,
camelback, Nalgene bottle and such. He could use a seam sealed
silnylon stuff sack for the large Platypus, get a cheaper pee
bottle from Gatorade than the Nalgene, and cheaper water carrier
with the pop bottle as you suggest.

You are correct that the only specific items for first aid
should be wound closure (duct tape) and analgesic. A few safety
pins used for zipper tags can help fashion slings from clothing.
I'm curious about the hygiene kit, as alcohol gel can help as a
fire starter for Esbit or alcohol stoves and toilet paper
doesn't generally need a huge roll. Seam sealed silnylon stuff
sacks work very well for pack cover/water protection (dual use).

Bill...
(I suspect that Sparky could change a trail name to Duo Fold)