[at-l] My Gear List - HELP!

--
Probably won't need the rope.

The rain jacket at 30 oz may be a bit too heavy for a
thru-hike.
  ***  I was thinking of using this along with my fleece to suppliment for a
warm jacket during the cold nights?

> The fleece alone may not be enough warmth without an
> insulated jacket instead of the fleece. You could probably
> get an insulated jacket that would keep you much warmer
> than fleece for almost the same amount of weight.
>
> The match kit is probably not necessary if you have a
> butane lighter.

****  This is with a butane lighter, a box of waterproof matches and a small
fire starter.

> Stove/Bottle/Fuel at 32 oz is probably too much weight for
> a thru-hike -- might want to look at an alcohol stove or if
> you have a resupply person then an Esbit stove
> ***  I thought so and I am looking into some alcohol stoves...
> The backpack at 7 lbs is a bit heavy for a thru-hike.
>
> Duo fold shit -- you may find plenty of this already right
> along the Trail, particularly in Georgia. Ha.

***  Good, I was worrying that I would have to make my own! ;)

> Thanks a lot Datto!

Sparky!