[at-l] Thru-hike clothes

LOL really means you waited too long to get off the trail, and you need a
better sleeping bag and warmer cloths. Up here in Maine I get to see a lot
of cold thru hikers. I used to help them out when they asked, but now it's
the norm, most aren't prepared for the weather, and are depending on there
ability to bail, or someone bailing them out. Traveling light is one thing,
but when it is at the expense of personal safety it's not a good idea.

Rocky