[at-l] To Sean and Sly (re: maps)

Shane wrote:

> > U guys wanna keep the 1 on 1 conversations off the
> > list?
>
> Uh oh...  Here we go again...
>
> Felix, take me away!

Man...does this take me back? Back to a time in the late
60's when I was known as 'CALGON'. Not because I was
especially good at doing laundry. Not because I was
especially good at bubble baths. But, because I was known as
man with a bad heart who liked shapely young lasses, my
friends called me the "Cute-ass-lovin' guy on nitro-" This
was a shortened, of course, to CALGON...and, later on to
'ALGO'...and, a Mt. was named after me in Vermont. And,
thinkin' back this way reminds me of another
thing...tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of anything that
happened six years ago tomorrow. One of which was the now
infamous 'beans, dogs and ropes' post. Ahhhh, those were the
daze my friends. The daze, indeed...

Remind me to remember something else sometime...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98