From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Orange Bug
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 2:43 PM
To: at-l
Subject: [at-l] Feb 2, 2003

I am saddened today following the crash of the shuttle. Our list
has been quiet, a list of travelers and others who test the
boundaries.

Nothing is guaranteed, neither the best technology the world has
to offer nor the basic technology of sleeping bags and
backpacks. Hug your loved ones as we deal with yet another
catastrophe.

Bill...