[at-l] 2003 goals

2003 goals:

Getting back into my training program, for diet and exercise.

Attempting to hike 50 miles in one day with the Sierra Club at the
beginning of May.

Trail Days in May, then hiking north from Damascus to Pearisburg and the
New River (something about rivers and mountains make for good stopping
points).

Finishing up my day and multi-day hikes in Shenandoah, covering the last
50 or 60 miles or so.

At least a couple trips to hike in Pennsylvania working towards the
longer term goal of joining all my section hikes together.

A 3-4 day section hike to wrap up the trail in Georgia -- I've done
Springer to Neel's Gap already.

Continuing training towards a major section hike in 2004.

Six2