[at-l] See ya

I'm signing off for a bit while I'm travelling.    If anyone is looking for
me in the next few weeks, email me at at_cheerio@hotmail.com.  I'll check it
every few days.   tho i'd love to keep in touch w/ the whole list - ya'all
will likely fill my hotmail account in 1 day!

Bye guys,

Cheerio
Paula Anderson

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the addressee(s)
named above and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone and delete the original message.