[at-l] Trip Report (belated)

In a message dated 1/30/03 9:12:55 PM, KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:

<< What did I learn?  My adventures in the forest are never what I expect.

Armadillos are cute.  Country stores carry "wud" and imported beer take Ame=
x.

 Toasty Toes work. There are places with no names or simply =E2=80=98Open" =
that are

awesome.  I=E2=80=99m a city redneck.  I don=E2=80=99t like the outdoors wh=
en it=E2=80=99s cold.

Sand in your "tar" will turn your truck into a paint mixer.  People are nic=
e.

 And last, and most importantly, I love the wilderness still. >>

Thanks for the great story Kelly.               Art