[at-l] (Guest Post) Williams Winans Murder

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Willow <recnef@yahoo.com>.
* Please use <mailto:recnef@yahoo.com> to reply to the sender.

I was under the impression that this murder had NOT been solved nor was the=
 perpetrator in jail, but when I read the official AT Web Site today they s=
tate that there have been NO unsolved murders on the AT and then go on to l=
ist the murders below and the disposition of the murderers... While they me=
ntion Williams/Winans at the top of the page, they are NOT included in the =
listings below.

It looks like they are pulling a fast one - saying that no murders went uns=
olved then distancing themselves from by stating that the two women were on=
 a side trail of the AT and than not including them in the list...

Can anyone enlighten please?